Browse by Category
Browse by Flash Type
M6500 Compact Flash Duplicator
Low cost CF Duplicator
The M6500 is an 8 slot professional Compact Flash duplicator that duplicates CF cards and PCMCIA flash cards with a speed of up to 12GB per minute and is ideal for simple mass duplication.
Stand-Alone Compact Flash (CF) Duplicator
The M6500 is a professional flash duplication system that performs fast parallel duplication of ATA devices such as Compact Flash and ATA PC-Cards.
- Ultra fast flash copying up to 25 MB/sec for up to 8 devices in parallel.
- Auto detection of the master device speed is used to provide the maximum speed for duplication.
- Large LCD display and four front panel keys allow fast and easy stand-alone duplication.
- Intuitive menu system makes job set-up quick and easy. Simply select from a list of predefined settings and with one click and you are up and running.
- The copy method uses binary image copy, meaning the target devices are 100% identical to the original master device.
- 'Bit-by-bit' verification against the master fives you the most reliable verification process possible.
- A master checksum is automatically calculated and displayed during every program and verify operation.
- The 68 pin PC-Card socket is readily adapted to a number of different devices using low cost adapters such as the PC-Card to CF adapter.
- Other adapters supporting IDE 40, 44, and 50 pin ATA devices are available.
- Optional Windows PC software is also available allowing greater control over the M6500 job options.
M6500 Compact Flash (CF) Duplicator Features:
- Rugged Stand-alone ATA device copier with large LCD and four control keys
- 4 or 8 Target sockets + 1 Master socket
- All standard ATA modes are supported including PIO mode 0-4 and UDMA modes from 1-6
- Easily stackable for 16 to 32 target device copying
- FAT Copy mode copies only the data you need.
- Duplication of all devices in parallel up to 12GB per minute (8 Sockets)
- Binary image copy for use in copying all file systems
- Special FAT file system copying for fast copying of standard Windows file system masters
- Optional Windows PC software for enhanced control and job set-up
- Automatic checksum of data providing accurate verification
M6500 LCD Display
M6500 Compact Flash (CF) Duplicator Specifications:
|Typical Copy/Verify Speed||1.5GB/min (25MB/s)|
|Auto Select Maximum Speed||Yes|
|Target Devices||CF, IDE Hard Drives|
|Supported CF Modes||Memory Map, True IDE, UDMA|
|Supported IDE Drive Modes||PIO or UDMA|
|Operation Modes||Stand-Alone or Windows software controlled|
|Job- Operations||Copy, Verify, Smart Copy (Data only)|
|Smart Copy Support||FAT/FAT32|
|Supported File Systems||All|
|Windows Control Software||Yes (optional)|
|User Defined Jobs||Yes|
|Comprehensive Log files||Yes (through Windows Control Software)|
|Erase Flash Cards||Yes|
|Serial Number logging||Yes (through Windows Control Software)|
|Voltage Support||3.3V , 5V|
|Checksum Test (CRC)||Yes|
|Flash Card Size Test||Yes|
|IDE Hard Drive Duplication||Yes|
|48-bit LBA Addressing Supports High Density drives||Yes|
|Power Supply||200W 115V/230V SPS|
|Weight per Slice||15lbs (7kg)|