16 Slot Stand Alone, Terminal, Network Control
Supports USB 3.1 Super Speed and USB 2.0 High Speed device
- Create CD-ROM partitions, upload your ISO standard image to the Duplicator to then create a USB drive that appears as a CD-ROM.
- Multiple Partitions - Create a 2 partition USB drive, make one or both Read only if required
- Single Partition WORM drive. Create a single Read-Only partition.
- All available on any of our USB Duplicators as a add-on function.
- Suitable for specific SMI / Alcor or Phison based USB drives, please check compatibility with your local IMI office.
Super Speed USB Duplication
- USB 3.0 Master copy speed of 2.5 GB/min for up to 31 devices in parallel
- Fast Copy functions which copy only the used portions of a master
USB Drive to the target drives for FAT, FAT32 or exFAT file systems
- Smart Copy support (optional) for EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, HFS+ File Formats
- Easy to use Graphical user interface
- Five Quick keys for faster operation from front panel
- Copy from a master drive, image file or any regular file
- Copy/verify asynchronously from files
- Binary Copy works with any file format
- Extremely reliable 'bit-by-bit' verification process and automatic Checksum display
- CRC and MD5 check
- Binary Image sector by sector copying for exact duplication
- Erase and Format (Full Format or Quick Format) USB drives
- SQL database to store duplication results and logs
- Support for SD, MicroSD, CF cards using external USB 3.0 card readers
- USB test functions (Optional)
- vCreate CD-ROM & Read-Only partitions (Optional)
The M5116-PR is an ideal solution for advanced USB duplication requirements. With advanced copy features, SQL database for logging and tracking and USB test functions, the M5116-PR offers a high quality and reliable solution for USB duplication.