32 slot Stand Alone, Terminal, & Network Control
- Create CD-ROM partitions, upload your ISO standard image to the Duplicator to then create a USB drive that appears as a CD-ROM.
- Multiple Partitions - Create a 2 partition USB drive, make one or both Read only if required
- Single Partition WORM drive. Create a single Read-Only partition.
- All available on any of our USB Duplicators as a add-on function.
- Suitable for specific SMI / Alcor or Phison based USB drives, please check compatibility with your local IMI office.
Super Speed USB Duplication
- USB 3.1 Master copy speed of 3 GB/min for up to 31 devices in parallel
- Fast Copy functions which copy only the used portions of a master USB Drive to the target drives for FAT, FAT32 or exFAT file systems
- Smart Copy support for EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, HFS+ File Formats
- Easy to use Graphical user interface
- Front Panel Control using Five Quick keys
- Copy from a master drive, image file or any regular file
- Copy/verify asynchronously from files
- Binary Copy works with any file format
- Extremely reliable 'bit-by-bit' verification process and automatic Checksum display
- CRC, MD5 or SHA-1 optional verify check
- Binary Image sector by sector copying for exact duplication
- Erase and Format (Full Format or Quick Format) USB drives
- Automatic SQL database stores duplication results and logs
- Can be used for SD, MicroSD, CF cards using external USB 3.1 card readers
- Support for Bar Code Launch of Specified Job
- Create CD-ROM & Read-Only partitions (Optional)
- Network connection to Windows Servers (Optional)
The M5132-PR is an ideal solution for advanced USB duplication requirements. With both Binary & Smart copy features, SQL database for logging, the M5132-PR offers a high quality and reliable solution for USB duplication.